Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The things I neglected to blog about...

Okay. so In one long run on sentence, without hesitation, articulation, punctuation and many other *tions,  lets talk about how I forgot about this blog. 

After Spain and a lost wallet I discovered ancient ruins in Rome military bunkers in Norway stood in waterfalls climbed up 400 something odd steps to look out over a city fell out of bed saw a chocolate Santa in Saint Petersburg went to a freaky night club in Sweden got kicked out of a chocolate shop because chocolates are for buying not for picture taking saw some tropical stuff in Portugal held a hawk in Lisbon and ate a bunch of food that tasted amazing and some that didnt drank a lot of drinks that were pretty cool saw a lot of jellyfish street performers and bakeries did a whole bunch of other stuff too navigated through Amsterdam and Frankfurt airports and found my way home where I was picked up by my grandparents I had three months off to sit on my butt and get fat recorded an album by the band Husky you can find it at www.husky3.bandcamp.com signed another contract with Holland America Line to board the ms Zuiderdam on Dec 21st 2012 until May 11 2013 survived the appending doom the Mayans apparently predicted on that day had a great Christmas and new years on the ship and here we are sorry to all the people who read this and were waiting for more if there are any of you

That was fun. 

So here we are in Curacao, week 3 of my contract.  I haven't had many chances to get off the ship yet, there was is lots of work to be done.  But it keeps me busy. I think that's all I have the brain power to write at the moment. I'll detail the beginnings of my trip another day when there is wi-fi.

Does anyone want to see some pictures of the last trip?

1 comment:

  1. Although I've aeen most of the pics...what the heck, post away!

    ReplyDelete